Customer Care Standards
We are committed to providing a consistently high service to all children and families we work with. Our Customer Care Standards explain your rights and how you can expect us to treat you. We have created our customer care standards using our policies, to make sure we treat everyone fairly and equally.
- We will provide a friendly, professional service and treat you with respect at all times.
- We will treat everyone fairly and allow everyone access to our services.
- We will be helpful, give you the information you need and work hard to get things right for children.
- We will use plain English, avoid jargon and translate information and put it into other formats when you need it.
- We will provide clear information on our services that you can access easily.
- We will use your comments and feedback to improve our services.
- We will make sure that our complaints process is clear, easy to understand and fair, and that we solve problems quickly.