Who are we?
Cafcass looks after the interests of children involved in family proceedings. We work with children and their families, and then advise the courts on what we consider to be in the best interests of individual children.
What's new at Cafcass?
- Revisions to the Public Law Outline: what will they mean for families?Revisions to the Public Law Outline: what will they mean for families? by Cafcass Chief Executiv...15 May 2013
- Cuts to legal aid: What is the impact on families?by Chief Executive Anthony Douglas As of the first of this month, the Government’s cuts to legal...10 April 2013
- Social work is truly a global profession: World Social Work Dayby Anthony Douglas, Chief Executive World Social Work Day is important because social work is ...19 March 2013
- Legal Aid changes: what will they bring to the family courts?By Chief Executive Anthony Douglas The first two months of 2013 have seen more record volumes...12 March 2013
- The importance of resilienceBy Chief Executive Anthony Douglas Large employers like BT now regard resilience training as ...12 February 2013
- New Year's resolutions at CafcassNew Year's resolutions at Cafcass By Cafcass Chief Executive Anthony Douglas Every January, ...11 January 2013