- Cafcass worker awarded MBE
- Parenting Information Programme
- Care statistics announcement
- Quarter Three Care Statistics
- Cafcass Young People's Board
- How it looks to me report
- Cafcass responds to Napo claim
- Cafcass Research Conference
- Quarter 4 care statistics
- YPB recruitment
- Q1 care statistics 2010-11
- Annual Report 2009-10
- Cafcass responds to NAO report
- Latest care statistics for July-August 2010
- Parenting Information Programme (1)
- Joint Agreement
- September Care Stats
- Christmas e-card competition
- October Care stats
- Social Worker of the Year Award
- Care statistics for Nov 2010
- N1 Ofsted report
- S3 Ofsted report
- About Cafcass
- Cafcass Careers
- Contact Us
A recent unannounced Ofsted post inspection monitoring visit to Cafcass’ London offices has found that overall the service is making satisfactory progress.
The service that Cafcass provides to vulnerable children in North and South of Tyne (service area N1) has been rated as making 'good' progress by a recent Ofsted inspection.
Cafcass Family Court Adviser Sue Hollings awarded Social Worker of the Year 2010 award for 39 years of dedicated frontline service to children and families.
The October monthly care stats have been released.
This year we are asking our young services users the chance to design our Christmas e-card.
Cafcass releases the latest care demand statistics for September.
Cafcass Chief Executive Anthony Douglas and the President of the Family Division, Sir Nicholas Wall have issued a Joint Agreement.
Latest statistics published by Cafcass show that care demand remains at record levels. Click here to view the latest statistics.
Cafcass responds to NAO report
Cafcass today publishes its Annual Report and Accounts 2009-10. Click on the title for more information.