- December Care Statistics
- January Care Statistics
- February care statistics
- March care statistics
- A6 Ofsted report
- April care statistics
- Cafcass Care Study 2012
- May care statistics
- June Care statistics
- New Board members appointed
- Annual Report and Accounts
- July care statistics
- August Care Statistics
- Cafcass Open Day
- Guardian Social Care Network
- Berkshire Open Day
- September 2012 Care Statistics
- Cafcass care applications stats featured on BBC Radio
- Cafcass on children in care placed out of local areas
- Cafcass prioritises health and wellbeing of staff
- Care applications continue to rise
- Young People's experiences Manchester
- National manager's conference
- Cafcass aids self represented parties
- Spotlight on Fay Selvan
- Cafcass Business Support Administrator featured in The Guardian newspaper
- November care application statistics released
- Cafcass Manchester open day a success
- About Cafcass
- Cafcass Careers
- Contact Us
On 7th December, Cafcass’ Manchester office hosted an open day for social workers interested in working for Cafcass and others who wanted to learn more about what we do.
In November 2012, Cafcass received a total of 947 applications. This is a 7.7% increase on November 2011 levels and is the fourth highest level of applications recorded in a single month this financial year.
A great way to learn more about the work that goes on behind the scenes at Cafcass is to read a piece by Cafcass Business Support Administrator Vickie Clare, published on the Guardian Social Care Network.
Cafcass is holding an open day, in partnership with Capita, for people interested in taking the next step in their social work career.
October 2012 statistics from Cafcass show increase
Prioritising wellbeing in the workplace has transformed Cafcass’ sickness record, according to a piece published in the Guardian Social Care Network. The piece, published today, has outlined the health and wellbeing support provided to Cafcass staff.
The Guardian Social Care Network has featured Cafcass expertise today in a piece about children in care who are placed outside their local areas.
Neville Hall, Cafcass Head of Service for Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire and Cambridgeshire, was interviewed on BBC Radio Cambridgeshire on Monday 15th October 2012, discussing our latest set of care application statistics.
Between April and September 2012 Cafcass received a total of 5,374 applications.
An opportunity to learn more about the children and family courts.