- December Care Statistics
- January Care Statistics
- February care statistics
- March care statistics
- A6 Ofsted report
- April care statistics
- Cafcass Care Study 2012
- May care statistics
- June Care statistics
- New Board members appointed
- Annual Report and Accounts
- July care statistics
- August Care Statistics
- Cafcass Open Day
- Guardian Social Care Network
- Berkshire Open Day
- September 2012 Care Statistics
- Cafcass care applications stats featured on BBC Radio
- Cafcass on children in care placed out of local areas
- Cafcass prioritises health and wellbeing of staff
- Care applications continue to rise
- Young People's experiences Manchester
- National manager's conference
- Cafcass aids self represented parties
- Spotlight on Fay Selvan
- Cafcass Business Support Administrator featured in The Guardian newspaper
- November care application statistics released
- Cafcass Manchester open day a success
- About Cafcass
- Cafcass Careers
- Contact Us
OFSTED: CAFCASS DELIVERING ‘INCREASINGLY GOOD SERVICES’ TO CHILDREN
Cafcass, the organisation that represents children in family court cases, has been praised in its latest Ofsted inspection for the quality of its work with vulnerable children in Hampshire and the Isle of Wight.
The team was rated as "good", the second highest rating possible in over half of the areas inspected, with its capacity to improve even further also rated as "good".
In particular, inspectors praised the team for working sensitively with children and families in difficult situations and reported that direct work with children was "of predominantly good quality, including some very good practice." They found that safeguarding of children was a high priority, that practitioners communicated well with parents, helped them to put forward their concerns and were open and honest about any concerns they had about the safety and well-being of children.
Click here to read the full press release.
Click here to read the Ofsted report.