- About Cafcass
- Cafcass Careers
- Contact Us
Annual Report and Accounts 2011-12
- We worked with 145,810 children.
- We received 10,218 care applications, an 11% increase on 2010-11.
- Applications received between May 2011 to February 2012 were the highest ever recorded for these individual months. In January 2012 we saw the highest figure ever recorded with 916 applications.
- By the end of March 2012 99.3% of care cases were allocated to a Children's Guardian. 0.1% were unallocated and 0.7% were allocated on a duty basis.
- Private law applications fell 4.4% from 43,712 in 2010-11 to 41,778 this year.
- Attendance at Separated Parents Information Programmes increased from 13,000 to 18,279 adults.
- Sickness absence fell to 10.7 days on average for practitioners and 10.1 days for all staff (compared to 12.8 days and 11.4 days in 2010-11 respectively).
Previous Annual Reports
Annual Report and Accounts 2010-11
Annual Report and Accounts 2009-10
Section 1: Management Commentary
Sections 2-5: includes Accounts section
Annual Review 2007-2008 (shorter Annual Report)
Annual Review 2006-2007 (shorter Annual Report)