Cafcass worker

Depending on what the family court have ordered Cafcass to do, the Cafcass worker (sometimes known as a practitioner or officer) can be named one of two things: a Family Court Adviser or a Children’s Guardian.

No comments

Comments are now closed.

Newsletter sign up

Subscribe to our mailing list