Child arrangements order

When people can’t agree on where a child might live or who they should see, the family court might be asked to decide. The judge will look at what is best for the child or young person and make a decision setting out what people must do. This replaces what used to be called contact and residence or custody which you may have heard about.

No comments

Comments are now closed.

Newsletter sign up

Subscribe to our mailing list