Special guardianship order

This family court order allows another person to become a child’s ‘special guardian’. It is for children who cannot live with their birth parents and gives parental responsibility to the special guardian so that they can make decisions alone about the child’s life.

No comments

Comments are now closed.

Newsletter sign up

Subscribe to our mailing list