We respond to consultations that relate to our role in the family justice sector. This ensures that government and other agencies understand how proposed changes may affect our work and how we believe positive change could be promoted.
Below are consultation responses for 2016 and 2017. If you would like to view any older consultation responses, please submit a Freedom of Information request.
- Home Office and Department for Education: mandatory reporting and a duty to act
- Family justice observatory: call for evidence for family justice research centre
- Law Commission: review of surrogacy legislation
- Ofsted: future of social care inspection
- APPG for Children: inquiry into children’s social care
- Home Office and Department for Education: definition of child sexual exploitation