How to get in touch, give feedback or make a complaint
We are always pleased to hear from the families with whom we work.
You can get in touch with us in any of the following ways:
- By completing our online contact form.
- By calling us on 0300 456 4000. Our telephone lines are open from 9 am – 5 pm (Monday to Thursday), and 9 am – 4:30 pm (Fridays).
- By using our online virtual agent to ask a question or tell us something.
- By messaging us via WhatsApp on 0779 892 6698.
- By sending us a SMS text message on 07488 881 600.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Feedback and complaints
We are particularly keen to hear any feedback you might have for us on how we have dealt with your family court case. We even like to hear your complaints… because they help us improve our service for other families. You can read more about how to reach us at: I want to give feedback or make a complaint.
Feedback from a mother and a father involved in a private law case
“I think your support was very fair for both parties and especially in the best interest of my child.”