This page contains information about, and links to, the policies that govern the way we work with children and families.
Information on this page is important to children and families as it contains policies that explain what must be done when we work with you to ensure that everyone receives the same exceptional service from Cafcass. This page also includes guidance and protocols that we have agreed with partner organisations to improve the experience of children and families, which we are currently in the process of reviewing.
- Child contact centre policy
- Complaints policy
- Engaging with and seeing children policy
- Policy and guidance on engaging with partners, grandparents, wider family members and professionals
- Private law practice quality standards
- Public law practice quality standards
- Safeguarding and child protection policy
- Social media policy