Annual report and accounts 2017-18
- We worked with 131,205 children and young people across England.
- We continued to meet all of our KPIs in 2017–18, which include timely practitioner allocation in public and private law, and report filing times for private law.
- Demand for work in private law increased 3.8% compared with the previous financial year.
- Demand for work in care applications decreased 2.7% compared with the previous financial year.
- The average duration of our involvement in private law decreased from 19 weeks in 2016–17 to 17 weeks in 2017-18.
- Despite increased demand, in March 2018 we achieved ‘Outstanding’ as our most recent Ofsted rating.
The Annual Report and Accounts 2017-18 were approved by the Cafcass Board on 15th June, subject to any changes from the National Audit Office (NAO). The accounts were signed off by the NAO on 19th June with no issues recorded.
Previous annual reports
- Annual Report and Accounts 2016-17
- Annual Report and Accounts 2015-16
- Annual Report and Accounts 2014-15
- Annual Report and Accounts 2013-14
- Annual Report and Accounts 2012-13