Feedback and complaints for adults

If you would like to make a compliment about our work or about someone who works for us, please tell us. You can either tell or write to your Cafcass worker or the Service Manager at your local Cafcass office.

Although we try hard to provide high quality services to children and their families, we know that sometimes you might be unhappy with the way we have worked. If you are unhappy with our work, please tell your Cafcass worker or their manager as soon as possible so that they can quickly understand your concerns and try to put things right.

If you would like to make a complaint please read the documents below to find out about our complaints procedure.


Please note that where we have been ordered by the court to write a report and you do not agree with our recommendations or professionals’ opinions please raise your concerns in court where they can be explored. These types of concerns can only be dealt with in court and not as part of the Cafcass complaints procedure.


Contact us


  • Email: [email protected]
  • Address: Cafcass National Business Centre, Milburn Hill Road, University of Warwick Science Park, Coventry, CV4 7JJ
  • DX: 744940 Coventry 29

Newsletter sign up

Subscribe to our mailing list