If you would like to raise a concern with Cafcass, please download and fill out the Raising a concern with Cafcass form and attach it via the contact form.
We do not operate an out of hours emergency helpline or service. If you have concerns about the safety and wellbeing of a child, please contact your local authority or the police.
Please note that Cafcass cannot give legal advice, information about specific cases to non-parties or advice on your personal circumstances.
Other ways to contact Cafcass
- Cafcass call centre number: 0300 456 4000
- Our National office address: Cafcass National Office, 3rd Floor, 21 Bloomsbury Street, London, WC1B 3HF
- The Cafcass national postal address is now Cafcass PO Box 5076, Slough, SL1 0RX
- Court Orders, Police Checks and Local Authority Checks should continue to be sent to Cafcass PO Box 4852, Slough, SL1 0DQ
- Digitisation Service DX address: Cafcass has one DX address for the central receipt of court orders, returns from PNC checks, and returns from local authority checks. This address is: DX 42260
For press enquiries only. Please use this page to find out how to contact us if you have a press enquiry. Phone: 07768 796484 (both […]
Use this page to find the address of your nearest Cafcass office. You can find a list of our Assistant Directors and Heads of Practice, […]
If you would like to give positive feedback about our work or about someone who works for us, please tell us. You can either tell […]
We really want to know what you thought about the work that we did with you. This is so we can improve the service we […]
Cafcass’ social media accounts are managed by the Cafcass Communications team and are used to share the following: information about the organisation, including news, blogs […]