We do not operate an out of hours emergency helpline or service. If you have concerns about the safety and wellbeing of a child, please contact your local authority or the police.
Please note that Cafcass cannot give legal advice, information about specific cases to non-parties or advice on your personal circumstances.
Other ways to contact Cafcass
- Cafcass call centre number: 0300 456 4000
- Our National office address: Cafcass National Office, 3rd Floor, 21 Bloomsbury Street, London, WC1B 3HF
- The Cafcass national postal address is now Cafcass PO Box 5076, Slough, SL1 0RX
- Court Orders, Police Checks and Local Authority Checks should continue to be sent to Cafcass PO Box 4852, Slough, SL1 0DQ
- Digitisation Service DX address: Cafcass has one DX address for the central receipt of court orders, returns from PNC checks, and returns from local authority checks. This address is: DX 42260
Use this page to find the address of your nearest Cafcass office. You can find a list of our Assistant Directors and Heads of Practice, […]
If you would like to make a compliment about our work or about someone who works for us, please tell us. You can either tell […]
We really want to know what you thought about the work that we did with you. This is so we can improve the service we […]
Cafcass’ social media accounts are managed by the Cafcass Communications team and are used to share the following: information about the organisation, including news, blogs […]