We welcome feedback on our services, please see below our Feedback Strategy or complete the feedback forms for Children, Adults or others significant to the child (Professionals or other adults involved in the child’s/ your life).
- Cafcass Feedback Strategy
- Feedback form for Children
- Feedback form for Adults
- Feedback form for Significant others
If you have a question or query you need addressed, please use the form below.
If you would like to raise a concern with Cafcass, please download and fill out the Raising a concern with Cafcass form and attach it via the contact form.
Please fill out the contact form below or contact the Cafcass call centre on 0300 456 4000.
We do not operate an out of hours emergency helpline or service. If you have concerns about the safety and wellbeing of a child, please contact your local authority or the police.
Please note that Cafcass cannot give legal advice, information about specific cases to non-parties or advice on your personal circumstances.
Other ways to contact Cafcass
- Cafcass call centre number: 0300 456 4000
- Our National office address: Cafcass National Office, 16th Floor, Southern House, Wellesley Grove, Croydon, CR0 1XG
- The Cafcass national postal address is now Cafcass PO Box 5076, Slough, SL1 0RX
- Court Orders, Police Checks and Local Authority Checks should continue to be sent to Cafcass PO Box 4852, Slough, SL1 0DQ
- Digitisation Service DX address: Cafcass has one DX address for the central receipt of court orders, returns from PNC checks, and returns from local authority checks. This address is: DX 42260
- Hear to Listen number for children : 0808 175 3333
If you would like to contact us about your child’s case, please complete the contact form or contact the Cafcass call centre on 0300 456 […]
Use this page to find the address of your nearest Cafcass office. You can find a list of our Assistant Directors and Heads of Practice, […]
Feedback We welcome feedback on our services, please complete the feedback forms to help us understand your experience to help us improve our services. Although […]
Cafcass’ social media accounts are managed by the Cafcass Communications team and are used to share the following: information about the organisation, including news, blogs […]